Fresh Start (18+) Fresh Start (18+)

Fantastic animation, awesome voice (of course), and great sound effects. Very well done!!!

Christmas Time (beta version) Christmas Time (beta version)

First off - I do love eating meat more than love, love, love. ;)

That being said, I love this song and this animation. You have a great voice! A bit late for American Christmas, but just in time for Armenian, Coptic and Orthodox Christmas!

misslittlecutebitch responds:

thank you :) yes...i took too long finishing it. a kiss

BENEATH BENEATH

Very fluid, great shadows, great pacing, great textures, and the enemy looks BADASS. Amazing job!!

Sapphica: The Ascension Sapphica: The Ascension

This has a lot of issues with it, but I love the idea and I can see this getting really good.
Some issues: Not a big deal, but it says "buy me a coffee!" and then it leads to Patreon. "Buy me a coffee" is a phrase for the website ko-fi, not Patreon - this could be confusing to potential donors.
There were a lot of times I went through the table/counters. The dialogue boxes started stacking - when a new one is activated, the old one should close.
I really love the "Sims" feel of it though!!

Bad-Rock responds:

Hey EroPharaoh,

I will be sure to change "the Buy me a Coffee" to Patreon. I had no idea about Ko-fi the website, but am in fact obsessed with the caffeinated beverage! It's part of the staple game dev diet!

Thank you for point out the navmesh issues, and problem with the speech system I will be sure to correct these as soon as I can!

Thank you for the constructive and helpful comment and giving the game a go!

Until Next Time

Bad Rock

Little Bunny: Run and Jump 0.3 Little Bunny: Run and Jump 0.3

Love the difficulty options and the power ups! Adorable! :)

Little Bunny: Run and Jump 0.2 Little Bunny: Run and Jump 0.2

Very cute and solid game. I liked the character design and the sound effects were cute. It could be a bit more difficult, maybe a faster scrolling speed? The music should also loop, especially in an "infinite runner" game! Overall great job!

Rick and Morty rough Rick and Morty rough

Pretty solid Rick! There are some points where you can hear your accent, mostly on the long "U" sound (like "doing" in "what are you doing, Morty". Keep practicing and you'll sound just like him!

Blounty responds:

Thanks for the review man, means a lot. I will continue practising especially as the new season has just started!

Majora's Mask Completed prop Replica Majora's Mask Completed prop Replica

Awesome job!! Just seeing that mask brings back memories, and you did it perfectly! :)