Mario And Metroid (Sprite Animation Collab) Mario And Metroid (Sprite Animation Collab)

If you think it's crap, you should work on it until you're proud of it!

Billybobjoe7 responds:

Yeah that’s what I normally do, it’s just the deadline was yesterday and I didn’t have time to finish it (plus i didn’t have many ideas for jokes and scenes, but thanks

The Beatles sing It's Wednesday My Dudes The Beatles sing It's Wednesday My Dudes

Why would you not release this on Wednesday?

qw000pz responds:

It's always Wednesday somewhere.

Smokers Smokers

Hand is backwards (it's coming from the right, his left, which means the thumb should be the other way). He's also pushing his thumb up against the lit end, which wouldn't bode well for him.

ClaudioWillSwiftAnim responds:

hahaha, Thanks for watching, I'm still a beginner on adobe animate cc

Life of a Japanese Woman Life of a Japanese Woman

(United Kingdom flag) "AMERICAN"?
The art is nice but the actual animation is nearly non-existent! Keep at it! :)

Deep Secrets v0.1 Deep Secrets v0.1

The broken English keeps me from getting immersed in the story, and the generic RPGMaker graphics and PS1-esque 3D models keep me from playing any further than answering the door. I would recommend either doing the game in your native language or hiring a translator, and work on making your game stand apart from the 10,000 other RPGmaker adult games here on Newgrounds.

HotLineGames responds:

Deep Secrets v0.2 will also be available in the Russian language and with such new features as Advanced Energy and Injury Mechanics

Demon Girl: The Showcase (2017) Demon Girl: The Showcase (2017)

Very nicely done, great animation!!

Rick and Morty rough Rick and Morty rough

Pretty solid Rick! There are some points where you can hear your accent, mostly on the long "U" sound (like "doing" in "what are you doing, Morty". Keep practicing and you'll sound just like him!

Blounty responds:

Thanks for the review man, means a lot. I will continue practising especially as the new season has just started!