Mario And Metroid (Sprite Animation Collab) Mario And Metroid (Sprite Animation Collab)

If you think it's crap, you should work on it until you're proud of it!

Billybobjoe7 responds:

Yeah that’s what I normally do, it’s just the deadline was yesterday and I didn’t have time to finish it (plus i didn’t have many ideas for jokes and scenes, but thanks

The Beatles sing It's Wednesday My Dudes The Beatles sing It's Wednesday My Dudes

Why would you not release this on Wednesday?

qw000pz responds:

It's always Wednesday somewhere.

Smokers Smokers

Hand is backwards (it's coming from the right, his left, which means the thumb should be the other way). He's also pushing his thumb up against the lit end, which wouldn't bode well for him.

ClaudioWillSwiftAnim responds:

hahaha, Thanks for watching, I'm still a beginner on adobe animate cc

☆ CANDYYYLAND ☆ ☆ CANDYYYLAND ☆

That was amazing! Cute and awesome. Great animators, great music!! Well done!!

Princess peach double loop Princess peach double loop

I like the style! The buttons are indeed very glitchy - keep working on that scripting!
A few other minor things: her left hand (our right) doesn't seem to sync with the "cloth wrinkles" (I think that's what it is) and looks a bit odd. Her right upper arm (our left) is also pink instead of white, and there's a bit of clipping where the forearm connects. She also appears to keep the extra goth piercings in "Odyssey" mode.

Faerony-Studios responds:

GIF#1- Lux Handjob- Landidzu GIF#1- Lux Handjob- Landidzu

Great animation! I'm a little confused about the "Uncensored version" link though...it doesn't seem to be censored here? :O

Music Video (Culture Code - Electricity) Music Video (Culture Code - Electricity)

Great job, the cel-shading (combined with the dance music) reminds me of Dance Dance Revolution in the best way. :)

AguRex responds:

Hai. ..
Thanks a lot.
Was going for a futuristic techno feel.

SPOOKY DANCE PARTY! SPOOKY DANCE PARTY!

These are some great animators! You're great as well, Jazza! But 25 minutes....there should be a Newgrounds achievement for watching it the whole way through! ;)

IF I WERE A CARTOON IF I WERE A CARTOON

This is interesting. I like the animation. The music is also interesting. The hands could use more variation and the spotlight shouldn't just go over the creature - it should block a bit of it.

Author's Comments: "this one won't even get an 1.5 star but i don't care. this cartoon is something that i always wanted to make. this cartoon is bad as me. i also wrote music for this"

Instead of putting yourself down, you should continue working until you're proud of it. If you're proud of it, then show you are proud. (Unless you're baiting people into giving a higher score by acting self-deprecating, in that case stop being a Jerry.)

GillBates responds:

thank you for the review) i'll try to explain: i'm proud of my work. i love making a bad cartoons or ugly arts. because that's who I am. i'm not trying to baiting people into giving a higher score. i just warn the most of the people that they are probably won't like this cartoon. I'm just trying to find audience that like the same kind of art that I. And also I don't sure should I show people that I'm proud of my work. I just said that I don't care how bad rating is gonna be on this one.

Mom's Halloween Special Mom's Halloween Special

Love the mom's Morrigan costume! ;) Great job!

svsgaussianfracture responds: