Stevonnie / Pearl - WIP Stevonnie / Pearl - WIP

Looks great so far! The psuedo-3D effect on her head turning looks great, and the breasts/nipples are very well done. The movement looks a little jerky, almost laggy, but I'm sure that'll be fixed. Looking forward to the completed version! :)

The Longbox: Ep.01 - Guy's Night Out The Longbox: Ep.01 - Guy's Night Out

THE AUDIO IS CRAP.

Just kidding, it's actually not that bad of quality! I enjoyed this, the characters are likable and the dialogue flows well. The jokes are great! The first two characters seriously remind me of Dante and Randal from Clerks, especially with their banter (this is good.)

I look forward to seeing more with these characters, got anything planned with them?

dogging robin dogging robin

Pretty good! A few things: Her facial features outline looks a bit too thick - her nose and brow area look strange. This can be fixed with either thinner lines or a lighter line color. The style of One Piece has the outline around the bottom of the nose disappear with just the nostrils visible when her character is seen from that angle. The hair and butt animation look great (though there is a disconnected line just behind the penis), but the breasts look a little too static. I would also love to see it with a background, or even just toning down the gradient so it's less harsh. The sounds are pretty generic sounding and might actually hurt it more than help it - the quality of the audio is also pretty low.

I give this critique with love, because I know you will improve.

There is a lot of potential, so keep it up! I look forward to more!

Kagetd responds:

The thing with her face is very strange, the lines is already thinner, but when you zoom out the lines go thicker dunno why, i think is perspective, but i can try some lighter colors to see how it goes.
The breasts is hard to animate in that scene, because the upper body is not moving that much and the arms are pressing them, but i can put some moves on them before the final version.
And for backgrounds i'm focusing in animations now, because i'm still bad at them (horrible tbh), them when i get better at animations i can try do some backgrounds, and for sounds are hard to find good ones, the only good that i can get is buying, but i'm poor and don't have money for that xD, so i'll have to use bad ones till i get money to buy good ones (this will delay a lot lol)

and i love your works dude, it's a honor you giving me some tips, i always appreciate good critiques, they help me a lot xD. (sorry for the english, if i said something wrong lul)

faucetgame faucetgame

Not too bad! Here are some issues: The eyes and eyebrows look pretty strange, and the haircut options aren't very attractive (it's also a bit strange that the haircut on the "chibi" version isn't an option). Her shoulders and neck are bent in a way that humans don't bend. It also kind of looks like an image being distorted into positions instead of traditional animation, which makes it look very low quality (this isn't fixed when changed to high quality). Since you have it default to low quality, everything also looks rather "sharp". The background could also have more effort put into it - the gradients seem random instead of following lighting and it cuts off on the bottom left side.
Overall it's a good try, and I look forward to seeing improvements!

String Theory 2 String Theory 2

I saw the review that said they couldn't find a thing wrong with it and thought "We'll see!"

..Well, they were right. It's perfect. Interesting and addictive gameplay, and a STORY! I didn't expect voice-acting in a game like this. An absolutely surprising amount of fun, thank you for this creation!

The Couch (Sample Demo) The Couch (Sample Demo)

Very good! The breasts look a little strange, almost glassy, but the movement is great. The mouth and eyes look a little off at times too. I don't see any of the "creativity and out of the box thinking" that you mention in your Patreon, which would be great in the demo - this is very well done but it isn't anything special. I look forward to seeing where this goes, keep it up :)

P.S. Patreon has a new logo, you should update that!

momoirosoft responds:

Thank you for your input!

This is only a sample of what we're capable of, the real game will have proper H simulation gameplay features which will hopefully impress you :D.

As for the art and animation issues, the next update in a month will be a revamp of sorts as we'll be using a different animation tool that will resolve these issues (like those odd mouth blends) and allow us to increase the quality we're trying to deliver. I'll also be updating the art too.

And as for the Patreon logo, I was worried people wouldn't recognize the new one... Plus I don't like it... :P

But if this is really the logo they want to go with, we'll change it in the next update.

~Sacb0y

Rick and Morty rough Rick and Morty rough

Pretty solid Rick! There are some points where you can hear your accent, mostly on the long "U" sound (like "doing" in "what are you doing, Morty". Keep practicing and you'll sound just like him!

Blounty responds:

Thanks for the review man, means a lot. I will continue practising especially as the new season has just started!