Go Get 'Em, Denim! Go Get 'Em, Denim!

Very, very well done, I love the style! Great voices too!!

Demo Reel 20170912 Demo Reel 20170912

Nicely done, I love the fluidity!! One thing about the blinking - it looks like there's a frame when they're just about to close their eyes that has the pupils in a different position. Should be an easy fix though :) Great work!

PeachesAndBiscuit responds:

Ack, I see what you mean, good observation, thank you.

Pidge Time | Loop (18+) Pidge Time | Loop (18+)

Nice job! Hope you're going to continue it! ;)

dont hate me dont hate me

Needs quite a bit of work, but I like the gameplay. Definitely could use an instructions screen, too!
It reminds me a bit of "Zombies Ate My Neighbors" - I loved that game. Looking forward to seeing this completed!

Bug: If you move the character in one diagonal direction and then go in the opposite direction, the sprite doesn't flip around (for example, if you go right+up and then go left+down, the right+up animation still shows).

Orc Raider 9th update Full Orc Raider 9th update Full

Some of the sex scenes feel like too many shortcuts were taken (for example Brianne keeps her "blowjob" face during the sex scene, and also during the sex scene her boobs stay "squished" against the ground even when she's lifted up). There is still the text overlay issue, which should've been a simple fix...listen to your fans! It goes a long way.

BlazingFunGames responds:

Thanks for playing! I agree that there are some shortcuts taken. Part of having little time and also part of learning. I try to listen to my fans as much as possible and fix as much stuff as I can. Some stuff gets in and some doesn't. I'm sorry I didn't get to fix the text overlay. That is linked to another stuff I'll be working on the future.

Stick Fighter RPG Stick Fighter RPG

Great job on this game! Would definitely like to see something like this with fleshed out characters; it's hard to relate to stick figures.

I want to point out however, the "white box" is Flash player loading the content; not anti-virus or flash player issues... It's either your preloader isn't on the first frame, or the assets are set to load before the preloader. That's why the preloader only appears for a split second after the rest of the content loads. Some evidence of this is if you throttle your internet connection you'll notice the white box will appear longer as it loads the ~50mb of content, and no matter how slow the connection it'll only show the preloader for a split second.

Unfortunately it is something that has to be fixed on your end, and since it's such a large file (for an SWF anyway) you're going to lose people with slower connections that don't realize how much longer it'll take to load.

ExtinctionGames responds:

Thank you for that.
I had tried making it so that all MC's are not loaded on frame 1 and that the pre loader is placed on the stage on frame 1. I don't know why anything could still be loading before the pre loader.

Rick and Morty rough Rick and Morty rough

Pretty solid Rick! There are some points where you can hear your accent, mostly on the long "U" sound (like "doing" in "what are you doing, Morty". Keep practicing and you'll sound just like him!

Blounty responds:

Thanks for the review man, means a lot. I will continue practising especially as the new season has just started!