JOJO 30th Anniversary Collab JOJO 30th Anniversary Collab

"OH-KEE-AH-SU"...That's an interesting way of pronouncing "Okuyasu", but okay! The plot of 4 made sense; Joseph was never able to control exactly what his Hermit Purple showed - it seemed to focus on Dio before, but that was probably because of their link. Maybe he did try it and it wasn't helpful, and they just left that part out. He was also getting pretty senile by that point, anyway! ;)
Great animations!

Kim Jong Un saves humanity Kim Jong Un saves humanity

I honestly wouldn't have expected such a funny political commentary in a 7 second video. BRAVO!

Ophelia Bonus Scene HD Ophelia Bonus Scene HD

I loved this one, glad you re-rendered it! Keep up the amazing work!! :)

Color Labyrinth-The Hardest Mouse-Controlled Game Color Labyrinth-The Hardest Mouse-Controlled Game

Pretty simple, but interesting! The neon bright colors are a little uncomfortable to look at, but it's not too bad. The only thing I can really recommend is to take away the right-click menu options, you can find the code for it online. It's not really that important since there are no scoreboards or really a reason to cheat, but since you have the "try it again without cheating" message, you might as well! ;)

Avalare Avalare

Interesting concept, but it needs a lot of work - the graphics are very rough and the gameplay mechanics are pretty sloppy; if I hold down space it makes a loud awful noise and I go flying waaaaay up...the graphics become a strange disconnected landscape, and eventually I fall down and either land on a platform or die. Aside from that one irritating noise, there doesn't appear to be any other sounds or music in the game. I do like the blocky Star Fox-esque style, but it needs some AA. Looking forward to seeing improvements in the final game!

You never see it cumming You never see it cumming

Looks great! Love the costume changes :)

Bard-bot responds:

Thank you, i've learned a lot by figuring out how to make them work.

Rick and Morty rough Rick and Morty rough

Pretty solid Rick! There are some points where you can hear your accent, mostly on the long "U" sound (like "doing" in "what are you doing, Morty". Keep practicing and you'll sound just like him!

Blounty responds:

Thanks for the review man, means a lot. I will continue practising especially as the new season has just started!