The Vision The Vision

Quite a few spelling errors, also very long and kind of rambling. The animation of the text looked good. I hope you own the rights to the music.

DORA THE GROWNUP DORA THE GROWNUP

Haha, that was fantastic! The songs were spot-on and the whole thing was hilarious!

Bridgette aftermath humilation Bridgette aftermath humilation

Nice job!! The art is great, and I love the coloring and facial expressions!

A few suggestions: the low framerate makes it look quite choppy. Also since this doesn't have any interaction, I would recommend making a video formatted version of this so people can view it on their phones as well, you'll get a lot more views! Newgrounds has a great free tool called Swivel that will convert swf to various formats!

Feeling Lost - Funk Beatz Feeling Lost - Funk Beatz

Very strange, but somewhat hypnotic. Is the guy with the blue shirt supposed to be Beavis as Cornholio?

FunkBeatzBand responds:

That guy is actually the singer for our band. Unfortunately we have all split up.

90's gamer 90's gamer

Seems very rushed. I like the idea, though. You also have to own the rights to use the music.

Samurai Shin Issue #1 Remastered Trailer Samurai Shin Issue #1 Remastered Trailer

Art is nice, but this is basically just an ad with nothing very redeeming....

Want an Duo Want an Duo

Nicely done! The only thing I can think to improve on is the background music could've been louder compared to the sfx and voices. :)

RandoomName responds:

hehe thx a lot for the feedback bro, i hope do better in the next time =D

Gombellas Project Gombellas Project

Music works well with it, smooth animation...I'm not sure if this is a "reskin" of a minus8 animation or if you just used his style, though. The nipples should also be turning with the breasts.

Regular Show Fan Animation Regular Show Fan Animation

This is great! I haven't seen much Regular Show, but I'm loving the "Vince Collins" morphing style you used, really well done!

HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride