Donald Trump and his sex life Donald Trump and his sex life

In a parody video, the impersonation is key. From this video, it seems you've never heard Trump talk...The animation is smooth, but there isn't a whole lot of it - the woman stands in the same position throughout, and her arm looks like it's hanging on by a thread of skin. I can see you have talent, so quit being lazy!

[SFM] 2 Girls, 1 Link +18 [SFM] 2 Girls, 1 Link +18

Your first upload to Newgrounds is a stolen video, congratulations!

Lord Dominator x D-Bot | Loop (18+) Lord Dominator x D-Bot | Loop (18+)

Very smooth, and the perspective is done very well!!

The biggest problem I see is that she doesn't seem to be moving around on the penis - she's just going with the thrust, so it looks like it's thrusting at nothing while she clings on in one place. The sexy expression and pleasant visuals make up for that though, I think.

Great work, looking forward to seeing more! :)

Alex & BBDs Alex & BBDs

Love the idea and the music! The anatomy definitely needs work, and her body/shoulders looks way too bulky for her arms and neck. Some of the graphics like the penises and nipples seem like they were rushed- put more time into the artwork, especially when it's being shown for such a long time! Overall this is really cute though, I like it!

The-G-s responds:

Thanks for review! I made art a bit simplistic here intentionally. I focused mainly on animation and synchronization with music.
PS.: I like your animations :)

Inna-Godda-Da-Leela Inna-Godda-Da-Leela

I like this style much better! Love the cheesy effects!

NES is Going Places... NES is Going Places...

Don't ask why you made it. You made it to practice. Instead, ask why you submitted it.

COMING SOON... COMING SOON...

Very nicely animated! The voice-acting and audio quality are something that can be worked on though :)

NK64 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! What type of mic would you recommend?

Strong Viking Obstacle Run Strong Viking Obstacle Run

Smooth animation, but short! I like it - the credits might be longer than the animation itself though!

Artcraft responds:

next animation will be a little bit longer. Thx for feedback ^^

Natural Hookup Amy's Problem Natural Hookup Amy's Problem

Animation and 3D looks great, but the character models themselves look very very strange. I would definitely recommend a more cartoony 3D style for a simplistic style like Futurama.

Sonic The Hedgehog New Order Trailer Sonic The Hedgehog New Order Trailer

Interesting concept, though completely out of character for Sonic. The stuff that you added to the pre-existing sprite scenes (like the TV screens)need to be blended more- they look very out of place. There are probably over 10,000 Sonic sprite flashes on Newgrounds, so try to find something unique that will make you stand out. :)