dont hate me dont hate me

Needs quite a bit of work, but I like the gameplay. Definitely could use an instructions screen, too!
It reminds me a bit of "Zombies Ate My Neighbors" - I loved that game. Looking forward to seeing this completed!

Bug: If you move the character in one diagonal direction and then go in the opposite direction, the sprite doesn't flip around (for example, if you go right+up and then go left+down, the right+up animation still shows).

Orc Raider 9th update Full Orc Raider 9th update Full

Some of the sex scenes feel like too many shortcuts were taken (for example Brianne keeps her "blowjob" face during the sex scene, and also during the sex scene her boobs stay "squished" against the ground even when she's lifted up). There is still the text overlay issue, which should've been a simple fix...listen to your fans! It goes a long way.

BlazingFunGames responds:

Thanks for playing! I agree that there are some shortcuts taken. Part of having little time and also part of learning. I try to listen to my fans as much as possible and fix as much stuff as I can. Some stuff gets in and some doesn't. I'm sorry I didn't get to fix the text overlay. That is linked to another stuff I'll be working on the future.

Stick Fighter RPG Stick Fighter RPG

Great job on this game! Would definitely like to see something like this with fleshed out characters; it's hard to relate to stick figures.

I want to point out however, the "white box" is Flash player loading the content; not anti-virus or flash player issues... It's either your preloader isn't on the first frame, or the assets are set to load before the preloader. That's why the preloader only appears for a split second after the rest of the content loads. Some evidence of this is if you throttle your internet connection you'll notice the white box will appear longer as it loads the ~50mb of content, and no matter how slow the connection it'll only show the preloader for a split second.

Unfortunately it is something that has to be fixed on your end, and since it's such a large file (for an SWF anyway) you're going to lose people with slower connections that don't realize how much longer it'll take to load.

ExtinctionGames responds:

Thank you for that.
I had tried making it so that all MC's are not loaded on frame 1 and that the pre loader is placed on the stage on frame 1. I don't know why anything could still be loading before the pre loader.

Dress up Pony Game Demo Dress up Pony Game Demo

I like the artwork! It could definitely use more outfits (it's pretty much one outfit with a color variation). The white lines are indeed distracting. I'm not entirely sure of the method you used (I'm assuming you imported the images from Photoshop or another art program into Flash), but the white outlines look like they are leftover from a transparency layer. If you imported an entire PSD to flash at once, it seems to have more issues with layers - try unticking all the other layers and importing them one at a time.

If this isn't the issue, another way of getting rid of them would be using the "trace bitmap" option in Flash. The lower the color threshold/minimum area, the higher quality - but it will also use more Flash resources since it's rendering more than necessary. Another way that would definitely work would be to break down the imported images with ctrl+B (default on Windows, check your shortcuts if this isn't it) and then outline it with non-object lines on the same layer. Then you'll be able to simply select and delete the white/transparent part around the object (and the outlines after).

I hope some of that made sense! I'm not a fan of this specific show but I like your art style and look forward to seeing more! Good luck :)

MooshMouse responds:

Thank you for your feedback! I do plan on making more outfits with more variety.
Im using stencly atm and I've written some posts in the community forums. Hopefully someone knows how to make it happen. haha. I appreciate the help though!
Also, drawing ponies is the easiest thing to draw out as of right now but I eventually want to move into making robot girls and boys.
Thank you again for taking the time to help me out! Ill probably look into getting flash. Even though its harder, it seems to have a better finished product. :]

Hentai Spots Hentai Spots

More stolen artwork over copy-paste game code.

Ultra Zultra Ultra Zultra

I always love games where you can climb up walls! This is fun, and I love the graphics. The only thing that sort of bothered me is how the foreground moves before the "main stage" moves - it should indeed be moving the fastest, but not when the screen is still!

Vidsneezes responds:

Yea! I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Right now i'm just seating here wondering why i hadn't notice the background moving when the camera wasn't xD going to fix it soon.

Good Apprentice Pelo 2021 Good Apprentice Pelo 2021

Unplayable; I move off the screen and that's it. You say you've been making games for about 11 years (Since 2006 according to your profile)...I'm not trying to be a jerk about it, but you should probably consider another hobby.

stewardhklarlover responds:

Make sure to not move off of the screen. Why not? Because when you do, you automatically enter another time portal. You enter another realm that you are not supposed to. The game is genius. I designed it that way. It's very playable, but just make sure you stay on the screen. Try it again! You're going to love it!

LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8 LVL99 Axe Rage BETA DEMO 0.8

I love the art, the sound effects and the gameplay! PLEASE change the keys to WASD format though! "ASZ" is a very uncomfortable.

Walk Walk

An interesting concept...but why Santa? It's September. Why zombies? Zombies wouldn't do very well in snow. Why can Santa not be hurt by something he can't see? The gameplay mechanics would work better with a scared kid and monsters or something (since closing their eyes and "hiding" is classic a scared kid tactic). I like the simplistic nature of the game; it would be great for mobile.

There is also no "restart" button if you lose, and there's no button to go back from the "How to play" menu. Needs a lot of work but shows potential.

Pandorium Breeding Pandorium Breeding

I love the artstyle and the format of this! My only complaint is the animation is a bit too stiff - they're barely moving!